Abercrombie & Fitch Haul

As many know, I love Abercrombie. Not because I spent a decade working for the brand; but I truly enjoy the quality, style, and diversity this brand has. Spending so much of my live involved with the company I saw some amazing growth and changes that I feel shows the brand can handle changing target markets in a mature and respectful manner.
Recently the store was doing 50% off on pratically their entire summer collection well - except 5 pieces I REALLY REALLY wanted. But today I will show you the items I did purchase and give a honest review on. * There actually is some items I didn't like!*

Continue reading to hear about my Abercrombie Purchases!

Strappy Slide Sandals $38
These shoes are super trendy for summer. They come in 4 colors (I want the white so so badly!). These are a defintele must but to warn everyone to try them on before purchase (or online order your regular size and the next size up) I noticed the bands are really tight on my feet; I'm a 7.5 but the size 8/9 fit me more comfortably. 

Pleated Denim Shorts $58
These shorts I have a love hate relationship with. I purchased them LOVING THEM. But after wearing them 2x I noticed the pleated front detailing makes my stomach area look big (which isn't good for someone who is already uncomfotable with their belly area.) These are highwaisted too which I wasn't expecting. I would return if I didnt remove the tags. Do I recommend? Eh, I would try them on and really think about the style before purchasing. *Had to go up 1 whole size too!!!!*


Low Rise Shorts $58
I ended up returning these online exculsive shorts because the sizing was off, I needed a size larger. *The shorts are sized odd this year*. I plan to reorder these because the look is really nice overal. 

White Drapy Top $18
I really really love this top. I plan to purcahse more and all the colors. The fabric is super soft and the draping detail is perfect to wear with jeans or tucked into highwaisted bottoms! 

Low Rise Clearance Jeans $19
These might be the softest jeans I own. Even after washing these jeans are still super soft. I love the ankle detail and these fit true to size! Definitely recommend shopping their jean collection the next time you want a good soft pair of denim!

Drapey Trench Jacket Clearance $90
This jacket I purchased last year in a mint green color and I wear it all the time time. Perfect for spring and summer looks at nighttime. This blush pink would be darling with a white dress or even white denim!

Tote $40
I'm amazed at how light, easy, and trendy this tote is. It holds so much items and doesnt loose its shape! Defintely a must for your summer collection (and perfect for poolside!)

This was my recent Abercrombie & Fitch Haul! I hope you enjoyed this post. If you're interested in getting some outfits on a promotion similar to mine sign up for Abercrombies emails! Also check the Abercrombie APP or go online to see what online exculsive sales they're hosting. 
Also don't forget to follow the instagram; I post daily and would love the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...