5 Home Cleaning Tools you MUST HAVE!

Since my husband brings home the bacon (that money honey!); I took the role of all the home responsibility. Which is alright in my book, I enjoy cleaning and I enjoy having a solid system in place at home. With my Hubby and I preparing to move from Condo-life to a front pourch and fenced in yard life; I decided today I'll break out the 5 Home Cleaning Tools you MUST HAVE!

Continue reading to hear what my picks are for the 5 Cleaning Tools you MUST HAVE!
* These cleaning tools are PERFECT for anyone and any living situation. From the apartment, townhome, dorm room, or a house!




1. Swifter Mop Collection
The entire Swifter Collection is in for the win. From the duster with the extending handle to reach high places to the dry mop, and the wet mop. I personally love the wet mop because it works on hardwood, tile, and vinyl flooring. It leaves the floors clean without the bucket of water.


2. Mr Clean Magic Erasers
This is a must for everyone. If you're cleaning to move out of an apartment you can use this to clean any scuffs and get that security deposit back. If you have a Tot that colors on the walls; yes this cleans crayons! If you need help cleaning the tub grim it even works there! Seriously one of these erasers can clean any part of your home.



3. Disinfecting Wipes
These are perfect for cleaning areas quickly and it removes those germs. I especially use these on door handles, remote controllers, and all of Holly's toys. Double points if you get ones that are plant-based and can be tossed in a compost!


4. Rubber Gloves
I'm a firm believer in protecting your skin, especially your hands. I always wear rubber gloves when I do ANY form of cleaning. The chemicals in all cleaning products can be harmful to your skin/delicate areas like fingernails.



5. Dyson Vacuum
I love the Dyson we own (Image above is our vacuum which you can purchase from QVC.com). And I know these vacuums hold up well but can be costly. If you can't afford a Dyson definitely find one with the same qualities like this one (lightweight, easy to empty, powerful suction, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...