5 MUST HAVE ACCESSORIES for Summer!

Today I'm diving into the 5 MUST HAVE ACCESSORIES for Summer! With so many new trends and how quickly items are selling out, this will be a major 'go-to' post to read before your next trip to the mall! *As always the pieces I'll showcase will be affordable, todays pieces are ALL from Red Dress Boutique! But you can find similar items at different price points!*

Continue reading to hear what my 5 MUST HAVE ACCESSORIES for Summer are!

1. Leather Band Sandals/Woven Leather
Last year these sandals hit many stores and this year I feel you can find a similar style literally anywhere! (from high end to Target!). The best colors to stick with are timeless colors: white, tan, cognac, and black. These shades will compliment all summer fashion choices.

Cost $24
Cost: $26

2. Bamboo Bags or Straw Bags
Last year all the 'it influencers' had the Cult Gala bamboo bags (the price is RIDICULOUS on these!). But luckily this year you can find these bags at TJmaxx, Red Dress Boutique, and Abercrombie! Grab up one (or 3) in some classic tan colors or be bold and grab a colored Straw Bag!

Cost: $52
Cost $54
Cost: $80
Cost: $40

3. Quay Sunglasses 
This past year this super chic and quite an affordable brand is what every influencer is rocking. Most of their sunnies are about 65$ but the quality is just like Ray-Ban. If you're on the fence about dropping $150+ on Ray-Ban or Quay definitely go with Quay!

Cost: $60
Cost $65

4. Beaded Jewelry
This trend was in style last year and I'm so happy to see it again this year! The bright bold beaded earring, necklaces, and bracelets. You can find anywhere from Red Dress, Baublebar, Target, and F21. These fun pops of color can dress any look from casual to night. (And I must say - wear all white with a pop of teal beaded earrings it's so so chic! Bonus points if the earrings have some bamboo woven dealing too!)

Cost: $18
 Cost: $20

5. Hair Scarfs
Dress up your ponytail with a silk hair scarf, tie the scarf around your neck for a nautical look, or glam up your straw tote bag with a scarf tied on the handle. with countless ways to use a silk scarf, the endless prints, and styles - I'm sure you'll look like a trendsetter with this accessory.

Cost: $12
Cost: $12


Thanks for reading! If you could, follow my Instagram page! I post daily on subjects you see here on the blog and other exciting things (fashion trends, lifestyle, home decor, and more!) Click here to be directed to the instagram page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...