Lancome Beauty Kit



This post is about those amazing gift with purchase kits you sometimes hear about at department store beauty counters. One of the best reasons to purchase your beauty and skincare in department stores is the awesome contracts they have established with some of your favorite beauty brands!

- Sometimes Ulta will have a small gift with purchase on some items but nothing like a department store!
Belk, Dillards, Macy's, and Nordstrom will have deals with big brands like Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Lancome where you literally get an entire makeup collection when you spend X amount of money (normally all you have to do is pick up that face lotion you need a refill on or that new lip kit you've been eyeing).

Below you'll see images of the Lancome Beauty kit my sister recevied. I was compltely blown way at all the FULL SIZE products that she got for only spending 75$.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...