LUSH COSMETICS BODY SCRUBS YOU NEED!

LUSH COSMETICS is all about natural ingredients and helping give back to our lovely planet. Everyone flocks to see the adorable bath bombs and zillion bubbles from the bubble bars but everyone is missing this diamond of a product! I personally feel their line of shower scrubs is one of the best products they carry.

Continue reading to hear why YOU NEED a body scrub from LUSH!

On a recent visit to LUSH, I was telling the associate about how I enjoy blogging and from time to time I blog about LUSH. She asked what is one of my favorite products (which is the rub rub rub shower scrub) and she loaded me with samples of their other 'tubbed' scrubs to review about.
*These scrubs are all in the classic black tubs that LUSH packages their products in. There's also solid scrubs that you can purchase as well - package free. Today I was only reviewing items that will be sold in the black tubs.*



Mama Mia - it's a bright pinky color scrub that has a kick of grapefruit. Reminds me of the same texture and results I get from Magic Crystals. It has fine Sea and Himalayan salts as its exfoliant.
Cost: $28.95 21.8oz


Magic Crystals - A fun minty scented scrub with Epson salts and sea salts. The bold purple color gives me total Halloween vibes.
Cost: $17.95 10.5oz


Scrub Scrub Scrub - total sister to the rub rub rub. Same buffing effect but the difference is color and scent. This has some cleansing charcoal mixed in + salt for its exfoliant and the scent is a berry-sweet scent.
Cost: $17.95 11.6oz


Rub Rub Rub - Like mentioned above, similar to Scrub Scrub Scrub but light blue color and floral scented. This has fine sea salt as its exfoliant. My ultimate favorite.
Cost: $22.95 11.6oz


Ocean Salt - Super salty scrub that has an ocean like scent to it. You can use both on face and body; though its main focus is for the face. Honestly, my least favorite on the scrub collection - but the first scrub I ever tried. I might revisit this beaut down the road to see if I notice any difference.
Cost: $21.95 4.2oz

FACT: The prices versus the size of the product might be different compared to others. Remember the prices is based on the ingredients used.

TIP: Anytime you're near a LUSH drop by for a sample or two! You can even test the product in-store! The first time I tested Rub Rub Rub I was in-store and the associate gave me a full hand/arm massage with it.

I hope you enjoy this post and as always follow Instagram for daily posts! Your follow on IG will bring me one step closer to goals I hope to reach!
- Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...