Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Purchases

I've been getting asked quite a bit on what I purchased from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Sadly, I live in an area where there's no Nordstrom. I had to purchase everything online and now waiting patiently for Fedex! A lot of fellow fashion bloggers have said a lot of their purchases were canceled because of selling out. Hopefully none of my orders get canceled!
I'm checking the site often in hopes that some of the Sold Out items get back in stock (There's a purse and sweater I really hope to get!)

I'll include links below!


1. BP. Balloon Sleeve Sweater I was super excited for this top. So far the reviews state this sweater is super soft and cozy. I'm planning to wear this as a fall staple piece!
2. Halogen Cheetah Print Flats Cheetah is going to be a huge trend this Fall! These shoes are supposed to be at my doorstep by Friday (Hooooorayyy!). I plan to use these as a great statement shoe for black, dark blue, white and plum jeans and even with some of my tee shirt dresses. I highly recommend everyone grabbing some Cheetah for Fall!
3. Articles of Society Sarah Skinny Jeans My post-baby size is officially a size 2 and I must start getting some jeans for Fall (I currently only own 3 pairs that fit!). This purchase was a bit last minute and I'm hoping the sizing works. I was told by other Fashion bloggers these are super stretchy so you can size down.
4. Socialite Lace Romper This romper is perfect for any brides out there or to dress down with a leather jacket and some flats. Its a very versatile piece and the lace detailing is very eye-catching. I personally purchased this to wear next year on my Honeymoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...