My Clos-Office! (Closet Office!)

Today I thought I would give a little peek of my corner of the bedroom! Bryce would claim I rule the entire house except for his office (so, not true!). Right now we’re temporarily living in a Condo near his work while we're currently house shopping.

Inside of our home it's nice. We live a minimalistic lifestyle when it comes to kitchen, dinning area, and bathrooms. The most stuff we have is in our bedrooms and office. When we get our new home I plan to have my own little office area. A desk for blogging/setting up appointments/working on personal projects, beautiful area with a mirror next to my rolling rack, and a shelving unit for inspiration and trinkets.


But currently, my special corner works. Honestly, this little corner reminds me of college dorms! This is where I create stylish and affordable outfits, I have my makeup organized and my fur rug for detailed product shots. This is also where a lot of my outfit shots take place at (it has the best lighting). 



My temporary dresser is very Ikea. The top area is where I display my jewelry and makeup. The top 3 open cubbies holds my perfume, additional jewelry (organized in tackle boxes), and random items. The cubby drawers hold everything from undergarments, socks, swimwear, PJ's, and workout clothes. My favorite thing about this area is this canvas of pink flamingos (see image below)! It really brightens the area. I also love my makeup organizer. 



This rolling rack was a Bed, Bath, & Beyond find. I really find it useful for hanging outfits I plan to blog but its also super handy for when we're packing and doing laundry. Lastly, the fur rug in the middle is so soft to walk on in the morning but great for a backdrop on detailed product shots. 


Links to some of the products shown:
Click here for Rolling Rack , Click here for cubby shelf , Click Here for white fur rug ,  Click Here for Makeup Organizer  Click Here for Bamboo Bag
if there's any other products you see and would like to know where to purchase please drop a comment below, email me (you can find in my about me), or DM me on my instagram (you can click this link or click the Instagram tab!)
Have a sunny day!
- Pomp and Palms                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...