What to Buy: It Cosmetics *And What Not to Buy!*


Today I wanted to dive in on what is worth buying from the “It Cosmetics” line. Over the years I’ve been testing many of their products and noticed some major hits while others aren't reaching the “you must own this” mark. Here are the products I feel everyone needs in their makeup and skincare bag.

Continue below to see What to Buy: It Cosmetics!

Buy


- Confidence in a Cleanser 
I really enjoy using this product. The overall texture of this cleanser is nice and I feel for the price its totally worth it.



- Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
Seriously this concealer is amazing. I noticed a major difference with my under eye area when I used this. I also use this concealer to touch up small areas that need extra love as well.
- Bye Bye Under Eye Cream
I’m currently using this and so far I’ve enjoyed the product. I will have to update it the future. Currently, it does do the job on some under eye wrinkles but as of now it doesn’t irritate my skin, has little to no fragrance, and leaves me feeling positive about my future results. 




- It Cosmetics Foundation
My girlfriends all use this product and all claim its worth the investment. I personally haven't tried it yet because I'm currently on foundation overload but as soon as I empty one of the foundation bottles I will hop on the 'it cosmetics foundation' bandwagon and grab me some too!




Avoid
- Brow Power Universal Eye Pencil
I honestly didn’t see much amazement in this. I felt it was like a regular eye pencil that if you wanted to make darker you just needed to press down harder. Stick with a Covergirl pencil and save your money.
- Super Hero Volumizing Mascara
I bought the full size of this hoping to do wonders. Honestly, I didn’t see much difference and noticed it had a weird odor. In a recent shopping trip, I was given a small deluxe sample which I plan to try again and see if they improved the formula.
- Confidence in a Cream:
This product is generally an okay product. But I didn't notice much of a difference compared to other drugstore face creams. 


- Bye Bye Melting 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm
Seriously this is my #1 on the worst things to get. Maybe better for someone with dry skin that needs an oily/balm-like product on their skin but for me it sat on my skin and didn’t melt the makeup off. I plan to keep trying the product but I haven’t enjoyed it at all. And super scared to use my Clarisonic with it. 

I hope this post gave some insight into what I feel is the hits and fails of the It Cosmetics collection! Now I would like to ask everyone; What to Buy from It Cosmetics that I didn't mention! I love trying new makeup so drop me some suggestions! 
- Brittney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...