6 ULTA + 6 Sephora gift sets under $50 (These are AMAZING deals!)



I’m the gal who LOVES gift sets. I love giving them, and love receiving them. So this year when skimming through Sephora and Ulta I fell IN LOVE with their gift sets. After shopping both I have 6 from Sephora and 6 from Ulta I feel are the best bang for your buck and whoever you’re shopping for will LOVE!





Ulta. 
When shopping at Ulta I was aiming for sets that are Ulta Exclusive. I found some that aren’t just exclusive but all come with a gift with purchase! (a gift for yourself or to add with the gift set!). I really was amazed at these gift sets. And the prices are perfect! 


1. PUR The Grinch Beware of Perfection Mask set $28
This set is so much fun! I love the swatch colors of the masks and how they each look like little Christmas ornaments.

2. Ulta Luscious Lips and Lashes set. $29
With a set like this you get little bit of everything. Different shades of lip colors and tons of different style mascaras. Perfect for testing new looks.

3. Tarte Busy Girl Beauty Intro set $29
I really enjoy this set cause its universal to all skintones. And the products are great quality.

4. Clinique Stars of Clinique set $29.50
This set is so so perfect. You get all the ‘super star’ products that Clinique is known for in perfect airport friendly sizes. From makeup to skincare.

5. Benefit Cosmetics B Right Delights Set $42
Ulta has all the Benefit Christmas Holiday sets. I selected this one cause I literally LOVE their skincare line. Each Benefit Gift set is universal to all skin tones. Sephora only has 2 of the Benefit sets while Ulta has a larger selection.

6. Mario Batescu Classic set $38
This Mario set is the Cult Classics. Its great of all skin tones and promised to have anyone who tries this to become a Mario girl. 

First of all, you get the most bang for your buck on this one. You have all sorts of skincare products and all different brands. These products work best on all skin types too which is even better!

The packaging is so festive! And you get 8 travel sizes of their best products! All the shower products are over 1oz! 

This is a perfect kit if you want to try some Charlotte Tilbury but you don’t want to pay the Charlotte price. NOW, the lipstick is very very small in this set but its perfect if you’re traveling or (like I said) you want to test the products!

Some gold eye masks, mascara and lip color. What else would you need? This morning makeover is luxury at a very affordable price!

This set gives you some of the best of the best. IT cosmetics is becoming a huge trend because of its amazing results. This makeup and skincare set will wow you at first use!

We would ALL love some beauty products that help us turn of the photo filter... And this Dr. Brandt kit does just that! The product sizes is nice and the packaging is perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...