Texas Roadhouse Style Green Beans *Recipe*

Below you’ll find my recipe for Texas Roadhouse style green beans! I’m preparing these for our families Thanksgiving Dinner. Enjoy!







What You Need
4oz Applewood Smoked Bacon (Diced)
4oz Onions (Diced)
2 16oz Canned Green Beans (Drained as long as possible) *You can add more green beans if desired*
2 cups of Water
1 Tablespoon of Sugar
.5 Teaspoon of Pepper


What To Do
Using a colander, thoroughly drain green beans. Set aside.
Mix water, sugar and pepper until well incorporated. Set aside.
Preheat your cooking pan to Medium High heat.

Using a cutting board and a knife, dice the raw bacon into equal size pieces. Place diced bacon into preheated cooking pan. Goal is to make bacon a BRIGHT BRICK RED color. Add diced onions and cook until they are TRANSLUCENT.


Add the water, sugar, pepper and green beans into the pan with the bacon and onions. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes and serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...