What to Expect on the Pomp and Palms Blog now


Now that the “Wedding Series” is coming to a close I have to start planning out a new direction for the blog. For my new followers and current followers I always post 2 (sometimes 3 times) a week. My posts generally are going to rotate around from fashion, beauty + skincare, and lifestyle. Below I will bullet list some of what you’ll see. 
Also once I gain a large enough number on my Instagram I plan to do contest giveaways; these will be either a gift card or products. Please spread the word for friends and family to follow the Instagram page! That is where Ill do the giveaways and special treats! 

My list on what you’ll see on the Pomp and Palms blog:

Fashion:
  • Current trends
  • Stores fashion pieces
  • Best Sales/Pop up Sales
  • Creating multiple looks with one item

Beauty + Skincare:
  • Best beauty/skincare
  • Product Reviews
  • Sales/Pop up sales
  • Drug Store VS Designer
  • Beauty/Skincare flops

Lifestyle:
  • Life as a mom
  • Lifestyle Hacks
  • Healthy balance for home
  • Fitness
  • Cooking
  • Home Decor/Holiday Decor
  • Gifting


Special Requests: 

  • you want to see a certain product, trend, or have a question about anything at all please contact me via: email, Private facebook or Instagram message, comment below on this post, etc. 

As many may know, I’m a housewife who’s also raising a little one but from working in the fashion industry for over a decade (with a monster size resume), I have a savvy skill for trends, fashion, and a personal love for beauty+skincare and lifestyle moments. Please don’t be shy if you have any questions or requests! I can’t wait to see what all happens within the coming months! 

Love, Brittney “Pomp and Palms"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...