Makeup Products I Wore On My Wedding Day

Today’s post is a fun one. I talk about how Blair (Bryce’s sister who's a Hair + Makeup Artist) achieved my beautiful Wedding look. Surprisingly, the entire makeup routine only took about 25-30 minutes. While my hair on the other hand, took a few hours. 


I’ll start with Hair:
We washed my hair with a shampoo that had some texturizing product ingredients to help give some hold to my hair for all the curling and braids we plan to do. We used a hair sponge in color blonde to achieve the bun, about 30 bobby pins, and 3 small rubber band hair ties. We curled the hair all around as well and used Joico JoiShape Shaping and Finishing Spray to lock in the look. This look was a free style that Blair came up with and will gladly allow anyone to copy if they wish! 



For Makeup:

Like always, start with a good base. We used my Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. For foundation we used a combination of my MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Foundation (Color Y315) and some of Blair’s personal collection. We highlighted my cheek bones with Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow primer and used a setting spray from MAKE UP FOR EVER . 
For brows we did the classic Anastasia Brow Powder Duo (in soft brown). Eye shadows was a combination of nudes and lilac color shadows from the Naked2 Palette (Tease and Verve) and Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Vol 2 (Seashell and Wave). Eyeliner was Too Faced Marker Liquid Eyeliner and mascara was Smashbox Super Fan Mascara. For lips we used Smashbox O-Gloss.



We only had to touch up once during the entire event which was around 6:30 pm when we wanted to do sunset pictures. We just blotted some face powder to remove some of the shine. 

The Wedding Series is officially coming to a close! Ill make a post about the new direction my blog will take and plan to make a “Married Life post in a few months. If you have anymore wedding questions please ask in the comments below, via email, facebook, or my instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...