Glam Glow Waterburst Review



Today is another round of a product review. Since the Holidays are quickly approaching I’m going to start cracking down on some great stocking stuffer items to review! I was super excited to try out a new moisturizer. I'm a gal of habit so stepping out and trying a new goodie was a blast! I'm a huge (huge) fan of the Glam Glow mask Collections so I expected the same love for this product as well. Below you'll hear the details of what this moisturizer is and my opinion on the product.

Details of Glam Glow Waterburst
This 1.7oz moisturizer has 72 hour hydration and is perfect for anyone who wants a weightless water moisturizer. It's safe for normal, combination, or dry skin and the perfect solution for anyone who suffers with dryness. A unique feature with this moisturizer is the Hyaluronic Complex molecules that can absorb 1000x times their weight in water. You can purchase this product where most high end skincare is sold.
Sephora Star Ratings:  221 reviews in total (144 5-star, 31 4-star, and 7 1-star; overall 83% recommendation).
Price:  $49.00


My Review:
I used the Glam Glow Waterburst for about 2 weeks and overall I noticed my skin was quite hydrated. There definitely was a decent amount of moisture in my skin from this product. The one thing that stuck out was the smell. I highly suggest if you're not a fan of perfume moisturizers to avoid this product because the scent is VERY strong. It's a Starburst-like candy scent. Sadly I'm not a fan of candy smells especially for a moisturizer I use at night time. I was curious to see why people gave it a 1 star and it was the fragrance/perfume smell that was turn off. Also some people complained that when they tried to take the moisturizer off they couldn't! (I assume the why they couldn't remove it was the Hyaluronic Complex... It absorbs water so washing it off isn't going to remove it).



Pros: Hydration, great moisture, a well known brand.
Cons: cost is bit much, smell/perfume (candy scent).
Pomp and Palms Star Rating: I give this product a 3 star. It's good for the skin but terrible scent for a moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...