Product Review: Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow Primer

With Christmas coming soon and I want to start tackling stocking stuffer ideas and products worthy (or not worthy) of being on your Christmas Wishlist. 

When I think about ‘Charlotte Tilbury Makeup + Skincare', the factors I think is: 
- Costly. 
- Makeup Celebrities wear. 
- Jeffree Star youtube videos.
- Charlotte who?  

All is true. Her beauty line is recommended high-end. Shes known to do countless Celebrity Red Carpet looks and should thank A-list stars for making her so exclusive (her entire makeup collection is themed Old Hollywood Red Carpet). Jeffree Star reviews her beauty products on his YouTube channel often. And well, she’s a bit unknown to most cause she’s not sold everywhere. 
Honestly, there’s few stores that sell her products which gives that ‘exclusive’ vibe. When I talk about Charlotte Tilbury either I get the “OH to DIE for” or the “Wait? Where is that sold at?” question. 
I’m becoming a big fan of the brand and felt the Wonder Glow was intriguing enough to make it into my shopping cart on night; below is my review.




Details: 
Wonderglow is a skin primer with anti-aging properties and once applied gives off a soft focus glow. You can wear this under foundation, alone, or a quick pick me up highlight. Like many of Charlottes products the Wonderglow has the collagen supported properties and anti-wrinkle ingredients to help reverse skin damage and bring life to dull, tired and stressed skin. This primer is told to give a dewy look while making skin look flawless and poreless. 
Sephora Star Ratings: 22 reviews. 5 stars = 12. 1 star = 2. The low reviews complain about the shimmer properties in the primer.
Price: $44.00



My Review: I’ll admit, at first I didn’t like it and was a bit nervous about it. The product itself is a tan like color and had some shimmer-like look to it which really bothered me. Once I fully applied this onto my skin I noticed it blends REALLY well and the shimmer isn’t overpowering; its very subtle and gives that ‘glow blur’ look. You can use this many ways. As a primer before foundation, as a quick touch up highlight, or alone all over. I purchased this to try around my wedding time and loved it. And I’m still using because I love it so much! A little goes a LONG way. For about a month now I’ve been using this almost daily and the bottle still looks full. 



Pros: Does exactly what the product is supposed to do. Good texture, smooth application, little goes a long way.
Cons:  Retails for $44.00 and bit costly for a primer. Hard to find in-store and have to online order. 

Pomp and Palm star rating: 5 Stars! I really do love this product. I think its a great tool for your beauty bag and its so versatile you can wear it so many different ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...