Beauty Review Shiseido Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream

Another review for a Christmas Stocking Stuffer! And this one is a great read. 
Today’s beauty review is a skincare product I used for a solid 3 months. And this product in particular I also used during my wedding.


Details: This cream moisturizes skin while targeting dullness and the look of fine, dry lines. Using the special ReNeura Technology, which helps boost skin's sensors so your skin can detect damage. Ashitaba, a plant that naturally grows on coastal lands in Hachijo-jima, Japan, is known to support mitochondria to maintain their energy production. Unshiu peel extract is in this moisturizer and supports skin's inner moisture-generating power.
Sephora Star Rating: 16 reviews. 9 = 5 Star. 0 = 1 Star. 88% recommended. 
Price: $48.00 1.7oz 




My Review: In all honesty, this is the FIRST skin moisturizer that I used the ENTIRE product. In fact when the container was empty, I wanted to cry. This moisturizer is going to have a forever home in my beauty bag. I noticed my skin looked healthier, felt silky smooth each morning (I always applied at night), and this product helped create a smooth base for makeup application.
The smell wasn’t too overpowering. I remember the first 3-5 uses I had to get used to the scent but that’s natural with any new product. A little bit went a LONG way too. I always used a pea size amount. 


Pros: A little goes a long way, results were noticeable almost immediately, cost isn’t bad.
Cons: I honestly can’t think of any.
Pomp and Palms Star Rating: I have to give this product the highest Star rating! I loved the packaging, the product, the results, EVERYTHING. I highly recommend getting a small sample of this product during your next shopping trip because I promise you’ll be amazed as much as I was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...