Fall Pieces You Already Own


With Autumn just around the corner a lot of us ladies are preparing for a Autumn wardrobe. We’re scrolling on Pinterest for outfit ideas, constantly checking our favorite store websites to get the newest looks to showcase on our blogs, and creating new trendy posts with catchy quotes to draw attention. But I’m a blogger on a budget. Dumping my entire wardrobe for a new one isn’t going to happen. And my financial state isn’t built for new wardrobe shopping sprees. Luckily, there’s many items from previous years that always makes a reappearance. Today’s post is giving the run down on wardrobe pieces that never go out of style for Autumn that you can wear year after year and still be “on trend”.

- Plaids. Plaids will forever be a ‘it piece’. This very versatile garment can be worn countless ways and the colors of plaids always seem to return year after year with little amount of changes.

- Dark Denim. Dark denim is a staple for the cooler months. Any shades ranging from dark blue, dark grey, or black. You will always see this trend. 

- Trench Coats. This look is a classic. Audrey Hepburn yelling “cat” in an alley or Serena Van Der Woodsen rocking her Burberry on the way to school. Colors like tan, cream, dark green, navy or black. Each year this coat is in trend and the perfect way to shake things up is with new accessories.


Simple plaid. You can wear this look so many ways and the colors are always a classic staple. 
Trench coats are literally the best. They are timeless, easy to wear, and can be dressed up or dressed down.
- Boots. Boots are that one shoe that if treated kindly, can last a long time. And boot trends don’t change often either. You’ll always have the ankle boot, mid-boot, knee high’s, and equestrian style. And the colors always stay in the lines of cognac, chocolate brown, black. I have a pair of Ralph Lauren equestrian boots from 5 years ago and I still get compliments on them. 

- Simple cozy sweaters. You know what I’m talking about. That sweater in creamy winter white, blush, hunter green, or soft grey. And that sweater feels like a blanket. These beauties are so perfect when it’s cool out and you’re drinking Starbucks but also a trend that keeps coming back. 

- Knee high socks. I felt this is one of the best accessory pieces to mention. Each year I always see the same exact style of knee-high wool socks. These socks go so well with cozy sweaters and boots. This accessory trend will not fall out of style anytime soon. 
the perfect cozy sweater. In the early fall you can wear with shorts and in the winter leggings and boots!
Boots + Boot Socks combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...