Let's Make Style #3

Time for a new 1 item X 3 trendy looks. My last "Let's Make Style" post is on my old blog which you can view here. The fashion piece for this post is: The Black Jumpsuit. Jumpsuits are super popular in the fashion influencers world and a huge trend for every season. But the Jumpsuits trend is a purchase that is only worn once… maybe twice. The reason is we struggle with changing up the look where it’s not “thaaaatttt Jumpsuit *eyeroll*”. I hope today I give some inspiration on how to revamp the jumpsuit we all have hidden in the back of our closets. From day to evening and everywhere in between!
- like mentioned in my previous "Let's Make Style" posts, I’m all about affordability! The jumpsuit I own was off the clearance rack at Altar'd State. Originally $89.00 ensemble I snagged (with additional 40% off clearance) for an amazing $29.80! Also I'm only using items I already own in my closet. I'll mention other style ideas and link similar pieces too. 



If you’re on the hunt for a super affordable jumpsuit I found similar ones at H&M (#1),  Forever21 (#2) and Nordstrom (#3).






Look One: 
My first look is keeping it simple and adding fun accessories. It's still summer time so this look is all about style and keeping cool in the hot summer sunshine. I'm rocking this suit with a fun sunhat, sandals, and bamboo bag.
                                     




Links to shop the look: exact bamboo bag (similar here ), exact brand of stone necklace just different style  , exact sun hat (similar here ) exact pineapple sandal

Look Two:
My second look is perfect for transitioning into the Autumn months. I also love this for a college campus look. A classic denim jacket with some fun jewelry and these booties with chunky heel. If the denim jacket isn't your thing a trench coat with this jumpsuit will give the 'Autumn vibes' too!



Links to shop the look: exact woven mules (similar here ), exact denim jacket, exact bag here (similar here), similar bracelet here


Look Three:
Dressing this look up for a night out is always fun. I have this fun sequin jacket, bold sunglasses, and these laser cut booties. If you don't have a sequin jacket (or not a fan of sequins) I think a bright bold blazer in the color red, pink or white will make this look perfect for a night out! 



Links to shop the look: exact sequin jacket (similar here), exact sunglasses  (similar here), exact quilted purse (similar here), exact brand but similar style booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...