Trip to Daytona Beach Florida!

Hello darlings! I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to this week. I must touch base on my next summer trip; a weekend at Daytona Beach, Florida! I’ve traveled all over Florida but this is one of the few spots I’ve never been. The reason for this trip is my FiancĂ©/Husband (we’ll be married at the end of September but we’ve been together so long its like we’re already Hubby/Wifey) ANYWAYS, we’re traveling for the CEO Fighting Game Championship that my FiancĂ© is taking part in. Kinda geeky/nerdy, but for him it’s good for his Twitch following and he could win some amazing cash prizes + the ability to be noticed for sponsorship opportunities. 

The best part is we'll be staying at a Oceanfront Hilton Resort. Holly and I plan to relax by the pool while Dad is doing his thing. We’re not flying which has its pros and cons. And any down time I plan to get some great swim + style shots for the blog. 

We’re considering visiting: Kennedy Space Center, Disney (depending on how the CEO goes), Daytona Lagoon, Daytona Boardwalk, Downtown Disney, and hit up a few shops too.
I’ll make a blog post all about the weekend trip to Daytona and places we visited, how our resort was, foods we ate, etc.

If anyone has been to Daytona and have recommendations drop a comment! 

-Pompandpalms

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...