Best in Swim

Now that summer is officially here (and the heat index is through the roof!) I thought todays post should be "Best in Swim". As a Floridian, I have scouted stores from Destin - Pensacola and noticed each store has different quality of swim, styles/prints, and price points. Below are some swim styles each store carries (and my personal favorites) with the links to view online. I'll also include takeaways + any store promos too.


Target - I was surprised at how many prints and styles of swim they had. The design team has really stepped it up and is paying attention to 'hot trends' of swim 2018.
Price - $
Quality - Good.
Takeaways - tons of varies of colors - styles - prints - fits, every size possible + plus size, cartwheel app coupons often on swim.


Tilly's - This is the 'go to' store if you want the trendy brands that the surfers wear (Billabong, Roxy, TAVIK, Hurley, O'Neill, and more). The swim looks super cool, is built for the surf, and quality is top mark. 
Price - $$$
Quality - Best. 
Takeaways - Surf brands, bold prints. Sizes range from XXS-XL. Promo: Buy one get one 40% off.


Abercrombie & Fitch - I love visiting Abercrombie cause the brand has done a major image overhaul. They also have this cool 'mix and match' collection for their swim. The number of looks you can make is endless ( purchased the knot front bralette top and high waisted cut out bottoms). I also really dig the one piece swim. 
Price - $$
Quality - Very Good/Best. 
Takeaways - Tons of colors, fast shipping if needed to order in store/online, fits are flattering and made for adult body. sizes XXS-XL. Promo: Sale up to 50% off.

Forever 21 - This is the store is the cheap thrill items that I don't expect to last long. Shockingly, I have a one piece swimsuit that I purchased last year that still fits and hasn't fallen apart! F21 is carrying some nicer quality clothing items (including swim) the prices reflect the nicer quality.  
Price - $
Quality - Hit and miss. I would examine the item before purchasing because the swim is non-returnable.
Takeaways - lots of fun colors and prints. Swimwear reflects the biggest trends. Great affordable dups of designer swim. Sizes XS-L & plus size! No Promo.

H&M - The swim at the Pensacola H&M is near the registers which means it's a very crowded area but I could tell they're channeled the simple designs. But you could easily dress the swim up with accessories (straw bag, hat, sunnies)
Price - $$
Quality - Good/Very Good.
Takeaways - classic H&M feel (simple but able to dress up nicely). Sizes are XS-XL but I recommend trying on before purchase. Mainly basic colors and some tropical prints. No Promo.

Everything But Water - This store has so many different style of swimsuits as well as high end designer brands too. Its a fun store especially here in the Destin because they're getting in new looks all the time. If you want a unique swim suit or a designer brand this store is the place for you.
Price - $$-$$$
Quality - Very Good/Best.
Takeaways - Constantly new styles. Lots of name brand swim and literally any style you can think of. Sizes vary depending on the brand (Mostly XS-XL). They have a line call B. Swim that's very affordable and available in many colors. No Promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...