4th of July looks

With a little over a week away from America’s Birthday, everyone is busy planning where to go, what to do…. OH and what to wear! 
I adventured out to Destin and searched the shops for some affordable + stylish looks to wear this 4th of July! Below is a great list of items that have major 4th of July vibes. PS: I made sure these items are available in store for quick purchases so no stress on paying for 2 day shipping!



My 4th of July plans? My fiancé’s family always does a "Fun 4th Cookout" at Papa’s house on the water. After a few burgers and dogs we roll the boats out to Crab Island. A bonus is this year my Mom is flying in from North Carolina to visit my little family (Holly is going to be SO excited to see her Nana!) so we get to do some fun activities with her too! 



Live today like its a soirée!

- pompandpalms




Abercrombie & Fitch - Seriously the most Americana clothing line in the US. This store is loaded up with some classic looks. Wear this Knot Front Romper + use the bandana scarf in your hair, around your neck, or tie on the tote! This store is currently doing a great Summer Sale too!


American Eagle - Another classic "Americana" store, but surprisingly when I shopped there, AE wasn't really promoting 4th of July looks. I did some creative work and found this fun Red-White-Blue one piece that also comes in a 2 piece set! And the perfect cover up! 

Forever21 - This is my go-to store for outfits I plan to only wear only a few times. The price is marked cheap and the trends are popular. Here is a simple and fun look from this fast fashion store. PS: the Straw Crossbody is beyond cute!

H&M - I have been very mixed about this store (their sizing seems to not work with me well). But I know a lot of people are huge fans of the brand and at the end of the day this blog is made for you! I was happy to find this cute striped top that can be worn multiple ways, high waist denim, and BEAUTIFUL swimsuit + simple cap! This look is great for any 4th of July event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...