Nordstrom Sale 'Look Book' Styling Inspiration

 Hello friends! I wanted to create a few look books for style inspiration on the Nordstrom Sale fashion pieces. All these items are linked up over on my LTK and Instagram page as well. As a create more 'Look Books' from the shopping event, I'll add them to the post. 

As always, don't forget to follow my social media! I'll be posting my thought on all the items I ordered over on my Instagram page! 

Outfit look book #1 is a mix of materials from faux leather, chunky knit fabric sweater, silk hair ties, and this beautiful woven fabric bag. Tap here to shop this entire look


Outfit #2 was more inspired by the colors in this lovely midi-skirt. The rich pumpkin orange of this seater compliments the skirt and I personally adore midi-skirts with boots. Add some gold jewelry to shine up this perfect work-to-date night look. Tap here to shop this entire look

Look #3 is the main character. It's such a bold autumn blue tone dress with lovely pattern design. I love the idea of having this with a rich brown color boots. Add jewelry to complete the look! Tap here to shop the look!

Look #4 is old money meets Meredith Blake. I love this all creamy white outfit for a winter event or a night out. The coat is stunning and the price is *chefs kiss*. Tap to shop the look!


Look #5 is for my more casual girlies who want a nice stylish-chic outfit for drinks with the girls or visiting the winery in the cooler months. The dark tone jeans will pop with the cognac brown boots, purse, and hat. Tap to shop the look!


Look #6 I need someone to wear out at a pumpkin path or a trip to Vermont for me. I LOVE this made well blue dress and this plaid coat is a huge win. Accessorize with cognac tones (inspired by the autumn leaves) and the blue earrings would be a bold pop to bring out the blue color in the coat! Tap to shop the look!

Look #7 has the chocolate brown trench coat of my dreams. I also personally ordered the white sweater and white mules for myself. The handbag is a smaller bag which is super trendy at the moment and Longchamp is known for its durability. Tap here to shop the look!

Look #8 is another one of my favorites that someone must wear out in downtown one night! I love this dress pattern and I feel the trench coat would give this entire outfit that 'British Gal' vibe. I paired it with all tan accessories but if you want I think you can switch the bag out for the Longchamp bag in the previous look-book. Tap to shop the look!

Look #9 is a more modern take on the Millennial Girl ootd. The olive green jacket, Spanx faux leather leggings, and oversized chunky sweater. Also, don't sleep on Spanx leggings! They're so flattering on and can be styled countless ways! Tap here to shop the look!

Look #10 is another staple for the Spanx faux leather legging look. Wear top and bottom both in the black tone and throw a trench overtop. It's so Parisian chic! The accessories tie in the coats button and belt buckle. Don't forget the oversized sunnies! Tap here to shop the look!














No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...