Beauty + Skincare EMPTIES


Its that time again where I grab up the basket of "empties" and go over how I felt about the products! I've been really enjoying this because I can really sit back and dissect the product (from packaging, quality, short/long term results, etc). The best part is I'm using up items I've had sitting around and making space for new items to try!

If you would like to hear what EMPTIES I have and what products I plan to repurchase continue reading!



- Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo & Conditioner
So shocked. I used up an entire set of haircare products! Honestly didn't see anything 'amazing' when I used these the first few times. The results were 'eh'. Depending on the weather  conditions the product would either do its job or leave my hair extra oily and flat. The smell is also a bit too perfumey for me. I do think the packaging was nice. The bottles have some natural weight to them which feels pleasing. For the price, I feel you should just go to Ulta and buy a Salon set.


- Eyelure Wispy N152
When I have the time to wear false lashes I love em. This brand has always been an affordable favorite and the wispy is so great for a 'natural glam' look.


- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water *Pink Bottle*
Best product ever. I have to stress the pink bottle because I did a repurchased but grabbed the blue bottle (and I'm not enjoying it as much.) The pink is an All-in-1 and good for sensitive skin. I also love it comes in smaller travel size bottles!




- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
I have been slowly using this up for ages. It really does lock in the shadow and keeps it from sliding or melting off (which says A LOT because I live in Florida!). I will probably repurchase down the road but I'm currently wanting to try out a few new brands of eyeshadow primer.


- Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Foaming Cleanser
It has a good foaming pump. Citrus scent. And removes dirt easily. Worked great with my Clarisonic. This is a cult classic but I doubt I'll repurchase because I'm in need of a cleanser that fits all my needs.


- Sephora Collection Avocado Face Mask
This mask was in a collection set I purchased and wow I'm so glad I got to try this! The way the mask was packaged is 100% high quality. I felt the mask is like most sheet masks as in there was a lot of product and the results were normal. I'm going to look more into Sephora's sheet masks next time I'm in-store.

- Abercrombie & Fitch Perfume Sampler
I was given this sample set on a trip to the store. Was super excited to try 3 of their newest perfumes and the package even had a $10 off coupon! The samples had a good 7-9 pumps in it which is great! Ellwood is definitely a beautiful scent.




- Batiste Dry Shampoo "Cheetah bottle"
Like most Batiste Dry Shampoos this one did what was expected. I like the packaging and the scent wasn't too bad either. Definitely, plan to restock on some dry shampoo in the near future! Also watch for this, you can get them at Tjmaxx for much less!

- Dr Jart+ Ceramidin
I received this in a Sephora Play! Kit. It wasn't too terrible of face cream. But definitely isn't my Charlotte's Magic Cream or La Mer. I don't plan to repurchase because I have so many face creams I need to test out and the results from this wasn't that amazing.

- Dirty Works Coconut Body Scrub
Not sure where this came from... It was in my basket of shower scrubs and I thought it was worth using. Definitely had amazing exfoliants in it! The scent felt like a vacation and the exfoliants knocked all the dry skin off in one use! If I could find this product again I would definitely repurchase for prepping my skin for tanning.

- Chapstick
I mean, its Chapstick. Classic. Everyone uses it. Will always have one in my purse!



- Benefit's Bad Gal Lash
I love benefits products - Hoola Bronzer is my jam. But I'm not a fan of this mascara. The brush was very chunky and I felt the product didn't transfer off well. It seemed really clumpy at times and for the cost, it's not worth it.

- Two Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes
I live for these things. Especially when I visit the spa. But I will warn everyone to not skip on using a face cleanser or wiping down your face with some water. These wipes remove makeup but there are some oils and perfume that will leave a strange film-like layer on your skin. If you apply makeup after using one of these it might alter the appearance of your makeup too.

As always don't forget to follow the instagram! I post daily style, beauty, and lifestyle posts! Also when I reach my 'speical' goal I plan to do a huge giveaway! Thanks for all the support! 

- Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...