Go to Product to Repair Nails


Do your nails sometimes get discolored? Have a chalky like color to them? Feel weak, dry, or just ‘unhealthy’? I struggle with this. Every time I take my nail polish off the nails just lack the clean and healthy look. To resolve the issue tried countless different nail treatments and none did the trick (some even made my nails look worse). But one day, I found the 'go to' product to repair nails!

Read below to hear what my Go to Product to Repair Nails is!

I had a Nail Technician give me some advice, she said: “Go to a store that sells nail products and purchase a treatment that has Kerien Oil in it”. I went to Ulta Beauty and found this treatment: Nail Tek Nail Nutritionist 'Keratin Nail Treatment'. I noticed it was more costly than the other nail treatments but I was ashamed of my nails and worried my nails might be getting ‘sick’. The fear of a costly medical issue developing if I don’t reverse this problem sunk in... So I purchased the product and after 2-3 uses, my nails did a 180! 





How I use this 'go to' product to repair nails:
I typically remove my nail polish at night before I hop in the shower. So once I remove my polish I use some mild soap with no fragrance and a nail brush to scrub my nails clean. Then I apply the Keratin Nail Treatment by Nail Tek on my nails - once it's dry I go to bed. The next morning the first thing I do is apply another coat - let it dry and then my nails are ready to be painted whenever! I like to give my nails a good night to breathe without the new polish color so the Kerien Oil can do its job in recovering my nails from the polish. Also never forget a good base coat! This helps your nails too! 

Okay! I hope this post helps anyone who needs a go-to product to repair nails! And if you’re not following the Instagram please click this link and follow along! I post daily fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts! Thanks again for all the support as I grow this blog!

- Brittney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...