Newest Spring Break Swimsuits

Today’s post is all about the newest swim that has hit the shops in time for Spring Break destinations! As a stay at home mom, I no longer get to indulge in the “Spring Break” trips but that doesn’t mean I don’t know my way around some swimmies! (Living at the Gulf Coast has given me tons of "swim attire" experience).

As a casual reminder before you scroll down the see what the new swim trends are PLEASE follow the Instagram page! I post daily on fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. I also give some peeks into my daily life living in the Gulf Coast.

Ready to see the Newest Spring Break Swimsuits -


American Eagle - This store has swim for all body types. From one piece, bikinis, to cheeky and Brazilian cut. Size range is amazing and if you can’t find your size in store have an associate order one for you with free shipping to store! I noticed a big trend is bold colors.



Abercrombie & Fitch - This store is a personal favorite of mine (not because I worked there for a decade) but because their swim is high quality and the styles are always on-trend yet preppy. My local A&F was stocked with tons of sizes and they do free shipping when ordered in store. The associates at my local store was super friendly and gave me tons of swim to try on.



Red Dress Boutique- This shop I’ve recently became a fan of. I noticed their swim is very boho and also super girly. The sizes are a bit odd (only small, medium, and large) so look closely at a size chart.






Everything But Water - This store is literally all swim. So the associates know what the trends are and how to direct you to the best fit. Their swim is of nice higher quality brands and a lot of their pieces have a classic feel.



Forever21- One of my favorite cheap thrills places. I would grab swim from here if its for a quick and carefree trip. Never expect a F21 swimsuit to last ages. This is a fast fashion store so its garments are made to be worn only a few times. They do keep up with the newest trends and they have some bold ’show stopper’ pieces.



H&M- This store is also known as a fast fashion store. So the swim isn’t going to be the quality of a store that invests more in their products. This year I noticed a lot of banded detailing and unique cuts in their swim (look below).





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...