LUSH HAUL - Using my Own Tips!!!

Good Morning everyone!
The other day I took a trip to LUSH Cosmetics and used my own tips to grab up a few items. Below you'll see all I purchased! (FYI - I purchased all of this for only $100!)
In total, I got 12 bath and bubble bars, 2 samples, and an 8oz bottle of shower gel (not pictured because my Husband is already using it!) all for under $100!

The gift set "Orbital" was a great deal! It was actually cheaper buying this gift set instead of purchasing each one separately. I did get a few bath bombs I've never tried before and so far I love them! (this was one of my tips).
I also got 2 samples! (one of my tips again!) The soap bar is a good size that I can use multiple times. And the small black jar has a shower scrub that will be at least 2 uses!
I also purchased some holiday items which were limited edition and there was a buy one get one free promo! (another great tip!).

As you can see some of these tips really did pay off! I had an amazing experience shopping the store!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...