Beauty EMPTIES!


Today's a quick post on some beauty products I emptied. When I’m bored I’ll check up on my favorite bloggers when they make this style of post because I always love reading about products and getting new recommendations! So today I thought I’d do the same.
This post is going to be simple and sweet. I’ll list where I purchased each item as well in case anyone wants to try these!
 As always follow the Instagram for daily posts on fashion, beauty and lifestyle!



1. Bastiste Dry Shampoo - This worked well when my hair felt oily or sweaty (especially in the summer time!). Love the scent and the packing is super cute. I’ll be mentioning in more details about this in a future post. Purchase anywhere beauty items are sold!

2. HUM Collagen Pop - At first I didn’t enjoy this. In fact I wrote a negative review about this because of the taste. After day 6, I was able to handle the taste and plan to get more. Its a 10 day drink mix tablet. I’ll be mentioning more on this in a future post! Purchased at Sephora.

3. Clarins Hydra-Essential Eye Mask - This lil’ guy was a sample from a Nordstrom purchase. I actually got 5 solid uses from it! Overall it's nice. I feel if I purchased a full size I would see more results on my under eye area. Considering purchasing again soon at Nordstrom.

4. 14 Karat Gold Rush Tanning Lotion - This is my go-to tanning lotion. The smell is heavenly and the amount of bronze color you get is amazing! Purchased at Amazon.

5. Sexy Little Things Perfume - This was my signature scent throughout college! Once I got married I felt I needed a ’signature scent’ change (but wanted to finish using my stash of S.L.T. Perfumes I built up in my closet!) This is now Discontinued.

6. MakeUpForEver HD Primer - The quality this primer gives is 100%. I’m definitely going to restock on this one soon! Purchased at Sephora.

7. Clinique Mascara - This mascara is surprisingly a good one. It doesn’t do a lot of volume but it's a great lengthening mascara. I’ll most likely get another small size with my Sephora points; but probably won’t purchase a full size. Purchased at Sephora.

8. Pacifica Kale Detox Face Wash - I really enjoyed this face wash! I even made my husband use it! The only downside is I couldn’t stand the smell (its the least pleasing smell in the Pacifica Collection) but the product WORKS wonders! Purchased at ULTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...