Rodan + Fields “Give it a GLOW” package

Hello lovelies!
I recently received a package from an instagram follower of a skincare product to test. Ever since I moved closer to the equator and had a baby (plus lets be real, I’m getting close to 30!) my skin is becoming a huge priority in my daily routine. Anyways, the package was the Rodan + Fields Redefine kit.



The sample sizes was generous amounts of the Daily Cleansing Mask (I got 3 uses), and 2 single capsules of the  Lip Renewing Serum (I was able to get 2 uses) and Intensive Renewing Serum (I got 1 use).



Daily Cleansing Mask. I did research on the website and saw you were to let this mask dry before washing it off. I actually used this as a cleanser by massaging the product for the 2 minutes straight then washing it away.  There was amazing exfoliation and the scent was very pleasant! This product is $43 for a 4.2oz.

Lip Renewing Serum. This serum was packaged in a silver pod capsule. Its recommended for nighttime use and I understand why. The product is quite glossy (some what vaseline like; but doesn't slide around). The Lip Serum is to reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles and make your lips more plump. The glossy texture definitely gave a plump-look but the actual lip wrinkles I feel you would need to use the product for a few weeks to see a true difference. But I TRULY enjoyed this product the most! This product is $56 for 60 capsules.



Intensive Renewing Serum. This serum was packaged in a blue pod and was to prevent signs of aging and give your skin a fuller and more firmer appearance. When applying this product it felt very nice. I can compare it to how your skin feels when you apply a high-end face primer (I’m thinking like Hourglass Veil). I feel if I had a 2 week supply of this product I would be able to document some difference. This product is $99 for 60 capsules.



After using all 3 products my skin felt like I just had a nice facial at a spa. Out of all three products if I had too recommend one for people to purchase I would highly suggest the Lip Renewing Serum. I feel like the results from this product overtime would reduce lip wrinkles and help with lipstick application.

I hope you enjoyed this review and if you would like to learn more about this product line PLEASE follow this link to meet Amber and she will give you the most insightful advice on what products would be best for you!

As always,
Brittney “Pomp and Palms”

This post is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...