10 Day FAB (First Aid Beauty) Radiance Reboot

Hello everyone, on recent shopping order I picked up a free 10 day Radiance Reboot kit from FAB (First Aid Beauty). This was a Sephora perk for spending $50 online and I thought “Why not! A skincare challenge to prep for the cooler months is just what I need!”.
Before hand I didn’t expect too much, I assumed I wouldn’t see any results cause 10 days isn’t a long time to replenish and repair skin.... BUT LET ME TELL YOU, WOW. JUST WOW.
I would totally purchase this if FAB sold this 10 day challenge in store. If you have the opportunity to order this kit or order the 2 products within this kit I highly recommend it cause I saw TRUE results. 


The product itself: 
I didn’t set my goals too high. I assumed it would just be 2 (or 3) small sample packs that I had to ‘squeeze’ the 10 days to make it work. But, it wasn’t. This kit was packaged in a clean box with 3 Facial Radiance Intensive Peels + 10 Facial Radiance Pads (which was packaged in a travel size resealable package; similar to a makeup towelette package). There was MORE than enough product especially in the Intensive Peels. 

Package Results:
The package states
Day One - 100% said skin felt smoother + silkier.
Day Ten - 100% said skin looked brighter and showed an improvement in clarity/overall appearance. 97% said skin looked more even and youthful. The products made it easier to apply makeup. 


The Intensive Peel! I wore mine only for 3 minutes. 
I used these two skincare products AFTER my peel. I waited about 30 minutes before applying my moisturizers.
Here’s my skin after 6 days of using the Reboot Kit! 
The Reboot Kit! I recommend these products! I wish Sephora would start selling this 10 day kit because it TRULY works wonders.
My Results:
Day One - I didn’t notice much. I felt the products was nice quality. The peel I left on longer than I should’ve so my skin was sensitive for about 30 minutes but that was my fault for assuming I could handle 5 minutes when I should’ve only wore the peel for 2 minutes.
Day Six - On this day I did my second intensive peel and I was already loving my skin results. I could tell there was some improvement in appearance and I felt my skin looked brighter. I wore the Intensive Peel for 3 minutes and had some rosey cheeks for about 10 minute after but that was about it. 
Day Ten - On this day I did my final Intensive Peel for only 4 minutes and used my last Radiance Pad. I loved the results. My skin felt smooth, appearance was even and had a bright healthy glow. I was very impressed with how in 10 days I was able to see real results (and the results last!). I really wish this was sold in Sephoras travel size bins near the register because I would purchase this for my ‘after heavy traveling’ skincare clean up and as holiday gifts for my girlfriends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...