Holiday Gift Guide For Him

While I review beauty and skincare products that are perfect Christmas wishlist/stocking stuffers; I plan to do a few posts on gift guides that are perfect for Him, Mom, and for Her! On these gift guides I’m going to keep the prices very affordable with one or two high ticket items. Cause lets be real, we’re all on a ‘shop and save’ kind of budget! These gift guides are to give ideas and help guide you in the right direction on what to shop for... Enjoy!


Today’s gift guide is all about that special man in your life. It could be your boyfriend, husband or even dad (yes, some of these gift will be perfect for dad too!). When I’m shopping for my husband I know what he really likes but I also try to think out of the box and get him something creative and fun. 



For the tech + guy: if your guy is into the tech world grab up a cool apple pencil to go with his tablet or stick with a fun retro game. Both of these can be found at Bestbuy. Or be super creative and custom design him an Xbox remote from the Microsoft website. Shopping for a tech guy can sometimes be difficult which is why I sometimes opt to the gift card option.

For the trendy guy: If your guy is into the style and trends try Quay sunglasses! Quay is super hot right now or some Urbanears Jakan wireless earbuds (these come in trendy cool colors); both can be found at Nordstorm. For me, trendy guys are easy to shop for but always remember stores like Nordstrom have amazing stylist that can help select the perfect items for your trendy guy.

Some simple he will DEFINITELY love: When in doubt, go simple. Art of Shaving kit is perfect. Your guy will definitely use it. Boxers and socks are always a hit with my husband. He loves his boxers from American Eagle and socks I always try to grab up some Ralph Lauren when I see them at TJmaxx. 

Creative and heartfelt: If you want to do some thing extra creative Etsy is the place! This wooden Valet box is just under $40 and perfect to charge his phone, keep his change/keys, and watch displayed. Also, custom leather belt or wallet is a great option too!

Little bit of luxury: The newest Apple Watch is perfect if you want to splurge on him. Or a nice Yeti cooler if he’s into the outdoors or in charge of bringing the drinks to the next outdoor event! 

Other gifts worth considering: sign him up for dollar shave club, grab tickets to the next home game at his university, purchase some prepaid LIVE gaming codes for him to use on his video game time, concert tickets to a show he wants to see, and my personal favorite; book a “mini home” cabin near the mountains or by the beach for a fun weekend trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...