What to Buy From Forever 21

Stores like Forever 21 are always so exciting to shop in, but some items are not worth purchasing. The fast fashion brand is simply known for making items fast and constantly trying to keep up with current trends. The quality isn't going to be the same as Department stores or Specialty Boutiques. I've shopped the F21 brand since early high school and had my fair share of F21 fails. Luckily, I've had some amazing purchases before too!
Todays post is listing out the 'BEST - bang for your buck' items at Forever 21!

1. Socks
Forever 21 has some great deals on socks. And the quality is surprisingly top notch. I always go for the basic packs that have 4-5 pairs of neutral color socks. The fun printed socks are always a stocking stuffer gift for my gal-pals.

2. Leggings
For $3.90 you can get a pair of basic leggings. And the thing is, I'm currently wearing a pair of F21 leggings that I purchased over a year ago! On office days or gym time - I'm in F21 leggings. NOTE: I size up in them. When I purchase TTS; they fall apart quicker.

3. Tee Shirt Dresses
Most of the Tee Shirt Dresses range in price from 9.90-24.90 (depends on the fabric and print). I've been very pleased with all the Tee Shirt Dresses. I follow the washing instructions and so far, no complaints.

4. Boyfriend Fit Cardigans/Sweaters
I will say when purchasing a Cardi or Sweater make sure its not itchy! Overall I would buy from here before going somewhere else.

5. Real Leather Shoes
From time to time Forever 21 will have a designer collection of nice quality shoes and handbags. (it's normally in the fall/winter time in the form of boots). I suggest trying them on first but I have a pair of Forever21 boots (real leather) that I've had for 4 years and still my go-to boot. Best part, I only spent $29.00.

6. Hair ties, Makeup Towelettes, Face Masks, Beauty Sponges
These items hold up well. I've used all of these before and still have them in my accessory/beauty drawer. They also make great stocking stuffer gifts too.

I hope this post helps on your next Forever21 shopping visit! Next Saturday post will be: What NOT to buy from Forever 21!
- Pomp and Palms

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...