Sio Beauty Review

I feel you're never too young to start taking care of your skin. Sitting and reflecting back to my teenage years (I never wore sunscreen), my early 20's was a platinum member at the Tanning Salon (and spent 3-4 nights out of the week at the bars/social hangouts), and in my late 20's became a mother + moved from the foothills of North Carolina to the coast of Florida. Lets be real, my skin has DONE A LOT.


So the important thing is finding a good skincare routine that will help reverse the damage that's been caused. And help my skin for future damage. The check list is of course: good skin cleanser, good moisturizing lotion, and good sleep. But that's where Sio Beauty comes in. Good sleep + Sio go hand in hand.


What is Sio Beauty?
SiO Beauty is a Doctors endorsed Silicone skin patch treatment that you can use at night time that helps reverse the signs of wrinkles and aging skin. Wrinkles from aging, sun damage, side sleeping, and gravity. The elements within SiO's skinpads is simple: Silicone + Oxygen. The pads helps with collagen production and gives your skin the opportunity to plump and rejuvenate itself. In clinical trials some saw results within the first use!

What Patches can you purchase?
SiO Beauty has many different options. Face, Neck and Décolleté. There's even a collection for Men! The face collection range from around the eyes, forehead, smile/lips. These patches are for 15 uses (but some beauty bloggers said they've used a patch for 2 months before). The best part is you can get these are a discounted price when signing up for their subscription option (you can cancel at any time!)


The plastic backer is to stick the Patches back on for safe storage! 
From Left to Right: Forehead Patch, 2 Eye/Lip Patches, and Neck Patch


My Results!
I decided to purchase the entire facelift kit. This kit came with the eye and lip patches, forehead, and neck patch. I ended up mailing my mom the neck patch because she has complained about her neck area BUT she's very skeptical (I thought I would give her the opportunity to try one for free and she can give me her honest review in return). I honestly was only concerned with my forehead area but thought for this review I should try the lip and eye area as well. I will mention I use my patches 2x a week.
When I first applied my forehead patch it of course felt silly having a silicone patch on my face BUT it was super soft. I was surprised at how well I slept with it too. I never woke up or felt discomfort. The next morning I was completely shocked at the fact some of my forehead wrinkles were COMPLETELY GONE! My skin was super soft in the area the patch was at too.

Pros: I did see results from using this product. It's not super costly, it can be used more than once, and the silicone is quite comfortable.
Cons: Not sold in stores, If you do get hair or dirt on the sticky side it's about impossible to remove it, I didn't feel super comfortable with the around the lip patches (I kept picking them at night).
Pomp and Palms Star Rating: I would give a 4.5 star rating. I really enjoy this product and will continue to use it (especially my forehead area). I do believe it's something you have to get used to wearing at night and you need to commit to using it if you want major results.


If you would like to try SiO Beauty please use this link that was provided for me to give you. When using this link you will get $10.00 off your purchase of any Skin Patch! (You can get a set of eye or lip patches for just $4.95 OR a forehead patch for $14.95!!!! Just sign up for a subscription for the additional 20% off and cancel at anytime after your order is placed.)
My $10.00 off SiO Beauty Link: https://www.talkable.com/x/HW71T3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...