Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks!

Good morning, Good morning!
I've been up since 6am central time collecting all my favorites in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and creating these adorable product collages. I numbered each item and below you will see the links to the corresponding number. There is a total of 3 collages (Clothing, Accessories, and Beauty). I didn't want to overwhelm everyone so I narrowed the selections down to what I felt was the best deals and most on-trend for Autumn (BTW, the Sale is pretty amazing this year).
Of course right now the Nordstrom Sale is set on Early Access. AKA: The sale is open ONLY for Card Members (but I wanted to give everyone a sneak peek on what to expect when it's open to the public). If anyone has any questions about any of the items please ask away!



 1. J Brand High Waist Jeans $100 off!
2. Vince Camuto Dress Perfect For Autumn!
3. 1901 Ruffle Top (Only $39)
4. Calson Cotton Blazer perfect for fall and comes in tons of colors! ONLY $39!
5. Leith Cardi. This color is to die for, so pretty for Autumn and would wear with a grey dress or leggings
6. J Crew Coat. So so SO pretty. Sale price is $184 vs $278.

1. Blondo Boots are waterproof and such a rich leather color!
2. Cole Haan Loafer. These are perfect for running errands.
3. KENDRA SCOTT. Enough said, Diane Drop. (And these come in Rose Gold!)
4. Nordstrom Brand. This color is SO Autumn.
5. Bauble Bar tassels upgraded to Autumn style, gotta love em.
6. BP. These are super affordable and on trend at only $49.

1. T3. This Dryer is so gorgeous. Rose Gold accents and at a perfect Access Price
2. Beach Waver Co. At $66 dollar off!?
3. Supergoop! Bundle. Its only $38 and such a good deal especially if you're taking any Autumn trips or live in a Coastal area.
4. Makeup Tower?! Perfect for the beauty guru. Highly recommend as a Christmas gift purchase!
5. DryBar set. Both full size and travel sizes. $52 vs the $75+ price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...