Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale August 2018

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale, one of my most favorite 24 hours of non-stop shopping. I'm the gal that visits both store and the website. I'm also that gal that buys a chunk of my new wardrobe during this sale. The big question is "When is it?". Lilly HQ has all the dets of the sale on major lockdown. 

But as a true Lilly fan I did some research and noticed it ALWAYS starts on a MondayAnd in past years its fallen on the last 2 weeks of August. 2016 it was on August 22nd. Last year it was on August 28th. 

Now don't go marking the calendar for August 20th or the 27th! The brand is all about throwing some confetti and they may do some major changes. But if you're like me, you're trying to decide how much money to save up. I highly suggest start saving now cause the prices are amazing and creating a "ideal wish list" is perfect pre-workout for the Lilly Sale!


I plan to do another Lilly post REALLY soon on other tips for shopping the sale but wanted to get this out there in the blog world to answer the "When is it?question.

As always, have a sunny day!
- Pomp and Palms 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...