Our Christmas Decor

Todays post is giving a quick look at what the Mills Condo is looking like for the Holidays!
Of course I posted at the end of October on my Instagram (follow here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!) that I was traveling to see my family in North Carolina for Early Christmas!
With that being said, my Christmas decor had to come up in the first week of November since I will be 700 miles away from November 30th-December 18th.

Since we’re in a Condo and house hunting, we decided to keep the Christmas decor classic and simple. We hope to have a house in 2019 that we can invest more in new decor (and hopefully a fireplace mantel!)
Our Christmas Tree is this beautiful deep green with the clear lights that have random twinkle feature. We have glass ornaments in deep red, light gold, and dark gold. I threw in some amazing cheap target dollar bin ornaments too and these holly branches are from the dollar tree! 




Our Wrapping paper for gifts are the classic green and red plaid. I enjoy keeping gift wrapping to compliment the tree decor. 

Our Kitchen decorations is this Martha Stewart Pug cookie jar Bryce purchased for me on our 1st Christmas to match all the Kate Spade New York items. The Kate Spade + Lenox Collection is in “Arbor Village”. I have the entire dinner set, Salt + Pepper shakers, Serving dish, apron, and dish towels + oven mittens. 



Our Christmas Wreath is one I made to match my tree. It has the same ornament colors but plastic instead of glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...