Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone! I wanted to hop on my blog and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Today is such a special day, its about spending the day with the ones you love and remember why we are all here. Many of you might be getting ready for the Christmas ceremony at Church or cooking for a large family dinner... Or just waking up from a fun night out doing a Christmas bar crawl!
Once you strip away the decorations, the presents, the music, holiday cartoons and the food... You’ll see faith and family (this can be blood family or the family you create with others). Remember to love one another and as this year is starting to come to a close and we’re all preparing for the New Year to bring love into the picture.

For today Bryce, Holly, and I are spending time with one another and visiting his family (we’re here in Florida). We’re so blessed Bryce’s parents were able to fly in from Colorado to be with us. The main subject topic is how much we love and care for each other and the faith we have that next year will be just as beautiful as this year.

I also want to thank each and every person who reads my blog, follows my instagram, and has subscribed to my facebook page. Your love and support means the world to me. As 2019 has a lot of tough decisions I have to make I know this blogging is something I can do to touch someones soul.

With love,
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...