Today is my Wedding!


Hello Everyone! Today is my Wedding Day!
At 4pm Central Time; I will be walking barefoot in the sand with my Dad at Navarre Beach, Florida to marry my best friend, my rock, the father of my darling daughter, and the one person who has seen me at my best and worst but still loves me.

The island that I'm getting married on is the same island I was proposed to. It's where Bryce and I went on dates. It's where I decided I was moving away from North Carolina to settle at. It's where we announced to my parents Bryce and I were expecting a baby. The white sand on this beach and the emerald waters isn't just a beautiful backdrop for my Wedding, it's the location that so many great memories were made. And many more to come.

I've been asked why did I wait to get married after Hollys birth. I waited because I wanted to feel 100% at my best. I didn't want to feel tired from pregnancy pains or feel uncomfortable about my weight + sore feet. I wanted to be able to celebrate with family and have a true Champagne toast as the sun sets (And eat foods that wouldn't make me feel sick afterwards)! I wanted the photographs taken to reflect Bryce and I in pure confidence. I knew if I was pregnant during my wedding I wouldn't feel confident or truly appreciate all the beautiful images the photographer captures. To some that might be silly but for me it's not. Yes, Holly was born before a marriage license. Yes planning a wedding while raising a infant is a challenge. But that's okay. I rather it be that way than not at all.

I hope everyone has a beautiful Saturday. I hope today everyone finds a reason to smile. I want today to not just be my happiest day but also for whoever is reading this to have a happy day as well.

Thanks again for everyones love and support.
I plan to post a blog of my wedding and as always follow the instagram for photos in the moment.
If you want to help make our wedding magical; donate to wedding registry! Our Honeymoon Fund! Our wedding costs has left us without a beautiful Honeymoon.
 - Pomp and Palms





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...