Ultimate Skincare Routine - Why I love my Clarisonic Brush


For 2019 I decided to focus on my daily skincare routine. My goal is to have smooth skin and never ever have to deal with breakouts + aggravated pores again. Luckily I found the solution. Read about my skincare past, present, and why I feel the Clarisonic is important for my Ultimate Skincare Routine!

Skincare Past “college days”: I really didn’t care about what I was using to remove dirt and toxins from my skin so I constantly resorted to the cheap makeup remover wipes and washing my face in the shower with whatever soap was an arm reach away. 


Skincare Present: having a baby (well being pregnant) things changed. My skin started to react more towards what I used and how often I cleansed. A night without removing my makeup (like I did in college) the next day my skin would look tired and I’ll spend a week getting the balance + healthy glow back. I noticed fine lines and exaggerated pores if I didn’t cleanse well.

So, I created the ultimate skincare routine with products that worked well for my skin (AKA: ditched the wipes and invested into products I could trust) + purchased an amazing tool; the Clarisonic Mia Brush. *I understand a lot of people turn away when they see the price but let me explain the amazing features this product offers and some affordable ways to purchase one!*






The Clarisonic has magnetic brush attachments that last 3 full months. From a foundation brush, massage brush, and the classic lineup of different skin cleansing brushes. The Clarisonic has a smartphone feature where you can customize your skincare routine. It’s water proof (so you can hop in the shower with it) and a charging port so no battery changes. A full charge holds for 60 minutes - most brush timers last 40-90 seconds.
Around holidays Clarisonic website does promotions on the full lineup of Clarisonic tools. You can also purchase gift sets that come with cleansers, additional brush heads, and more. A great tip is Clarisonic is sold at Ulta where you can use your Ultimate rewards points + shop Ulta catalogue for when they have a special promo sale! - I personally purchased my Clarisonic at Ulta during my birthday month (double points!) and I had a 20% off promotion. 





If you’re interested in learning more about this amazing skincare tool send me a private message on my Instagram, comment below or click these links! I hope this post was insightful on one of my favorite tools I use in my Ultimate Skincare Routine! 
- Brittney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...