Simple Guide to Trends for Fall + Winter 2018

Fall is here and everyone is scouting every media outlet for the fashion forecast. As a gal with a super busy schedule my best option was looking online for a "Simple Guide" to the fashion forecast but was unsuccessful at finding one.
The guides I found ranged from 200+ images that literally had every end of the spectrum of styles or blogs that was only trends that Author likes (which is cool except what if there's a trend she didn't like but I would?).
Am I the only gal that wants a clean list of what the trend forecast is and a few images of looks. Then I can select which trends will suit me...?

Since I hit this brick wall I thought I would do the homework and create what I was searching for in case anyone else would prefer a “Simple Guide" for the Fall + Winter trends!
Below you'll see trend collages to give some inspo. (all images were found on Bazaar's website from the Paris, London, and Milan Fall 2018 Fashion Week)
I'll also make a list of other trending styles in addition to the inspo collages - then when its time to hit the shops for your new Fall + Winter wardrobe pieces you'll know exactly what to shop for!

Hope you enjoy
Stay Sunny!
- Britt








Additional Trends
- Shearling Coats
- Soft Lilac color
- Denim sets
- Ruching
- Corduroy
- Sequins
- Anything Magenta color
- Ponchos
- Pokie Dot prints
- Logos are back!!!!

As always, follow the Instagram and the official Facebook Page for The Pomp and Palms!
If you have any questions please leave a comment or send a message on any of the pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...