Nordstrom Sale - My PICKS!


The Nordstrom Sale is live and here’s my list of items worth grabbing up!

Check Back tomorrow for a list of ALL my guides with all the links to each item featured! Today's images are some of the guides you will see and you can access them VIA the LTK app! 

tap here to see the LTK app where all my guides and look book outfit inspirations are all LIVE!





Beauty:
This part of the sale is my go-to for restocking my vanity and grabbing early holiday gift ideas. My favs is Clarins Skincare and Elemis’s Jumbo sized cleansing balm (or the jumbo resurfacing cleanser) and you can never go wrong with the Fresh Beauty Cleanser Set for a holiday gift idea! One of my favorite Anniversary sale picks from last year was the Donna Karen Deodorant set. Its a 3 piece kit (a year supply) or you can break the pack apart and have 3 holiday gifts for stocking stuffers! With beauty there’s LOTS of Charlotte Tilbury this year - the PillowTalk Lipkit is amazing and the YSL Mascara I’m actually wearing right now as I type this blog post! 






Shoes
The shoes each year has me so excited for my Japan trip. I’m planning to grab these New Balance Sneakers  and start breaking them in for my abroad trip. I’m also loving they brought back the Steve Madden Mules and the Open Edit Mules - such a staple and must have in the wardrobe. I also dig these Knee High Boots and this pair of boots as well if you prefer a more western style.





Clothes

The clothing department this year I was able to narrow my choices down to a select few. I love the Free People Zip Sweater and this lovely Plaid Dress  I think would be stunning for autumn. I’m also loving this Plaid Coat and would so pair it with this Madewell Dress for a great ‘family pumpkin patch’ portrait session. I didn’t see any jeans I liked but I do love this Skirt! Some other sweaters/tops I like are this Cable-Knit TunicPolo Style Sweater Top and this Jacket. And honestly, Nsale is the best time to grab up a coat like this Lauren by Ralph Lauren one!





Accessories
If you want the best and most affordable gift idea grab these Nordstrom Earrings or this Nordstrom Necklace. The quality is hands down amazing and I own both these pieces! If you’re on the hunt for a good classic handbag I would go with this Coach one or this All Saints Tote. If you’re into the ‘autumn influencer’ look you need to grab this Hat! Out of all the sunglasses my favorites was this sage green tone sunglasses and this pair of Brown Tone Sunglasses


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...