My Nordstrom Sale Purchases [So Far]


Hey guys! Here is my online purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! To explain why its all online orders - Sadly I live about 4 hours (one way) from a Nordstrom location. To shop the event I have to make all my purchases via the online website. I love Nordstrom does free shipping and returns to help customers like me who live afar but love the brand - the fulfillment center is shipping items quicker than ever and in case of returns, they'll instantly do restocks too! 





Shoes: I always try to buy at least one pair of shoes during the Nordstrom Sale for the price. Getting new styles on deep discount is a win-win for me. 

This year the sneakers I wanted sold out (but I'm waiting for restocks!). I grabbed these Birkenstock Sandals because I’ve never owned a pair of Birks and really wanted to see how comfortable the shoes are. These brown loafers are from Dr Scholls and I KNOW - isn’t that a older person brand…? But they have comfort fit foam soles and I’m hoping these will be the ‘it’ shoe for dressing up while I’m in Japan! I also caved and grabbed a pair of the Steve Madden Mules cause in past years this style has been a top seller. I also grabbed a pair of Barefoot Dreams Socks - I’ve never owned a pair and would love to see what the hype is about! 





Dresses: Now the green tank dress from Moon River is actually not in the Anniversary Sale - I wanted to grab this up for my Japan trip and I hope the dress fits for my vision I have in mind. I also grabbed up this other Moon River dress in this lovely bronze-like gold color - I’m truly so excited to see how this fits. The mid-length leaf pattern dress is a bit of a wild card but I like the ‘idea’ of this dress for autumn winter with a trench coat. And lastly the chocolate color Nordstrom Dress is so lovely and I’m excited to see how it fits too with a pair of knee length boots.






Tops: Tops I went a little wild. The green Zella top I was so excited for but sadly it might be a return due to the sleeves. I’ll have to see in person if I like the fit. The Red sweater from Madewell is so pretty and comes in LOTS of colors. I wanted a red sweater for Christmas and this might be the one! 

The longline Top Shop cardigan I saw on an influencer and I will admit (she influenced me) so I hope it works out! Treasure and Bond is always a favorite of mine so I ordered 2 turtle necks (green and off white). This other Longline Cardigan from Open Edit I saw last minute and felt “why not”. If the longline TopShop is a fail this one is under $50 and is very pretty too. Free People always sells out quickly in sweaters but shockingly I was able to grab up a chunky mustard/pumpkin color tone. Its very ‘Fall-like’ and I’m crossing my fingers its a keeper. Another adorable Madewell sweater cardigan and I’m thinking this will be cute paired with some tailored pants and has that 'style' of sweater I was wanting for some of my midi-skirts. Lastly a chocolate brown Top Shop half zip sweater. I wanted this in another color way but it sold out and I’m thinking the brown tone might workout for me. 


For now, this is all I plan to order. Once all my items arrive I’ll showcase them all on LTK Page and Instagram Page for Public Access shoppers. Depending on the amount of free time I have in NC I might go in person to a Nordstrom to check for the sneakers I wanted and to see if there’s anything different that wasn’t in stock online.

Let me know which is your favorites from my selections! 


Don’t forget to follow my Instagram for the try on - items are arriving as early as tomorrow! YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...