Influenster App & Why You Should Use It Too!


Hello Darlings! Lets talk about an Influencer + Blogger tip that I have discovered and has helped me so so much - The Influenster App and the benefits it brings to my social pages. Todays post will cover what the app is, why I love it so much, and how you can get involved and receive FREE Beauty, Skincare, Haircare, and more to test out in exchange for a simple social media review.

I really want to be firm, this isn’t a mlm or any scam. Its a real app that is a shopping app you can use to shop and read reviews on anything BUT if you want to test products out, there is an option to do so! 


What is this Influenster App? 

The juicy details is Influenster is a shopping product review app. Its such a great tool to find honest reviews on just about anything (and I mean anything!). From fashion, beauty, skincare, food, supplements, hotels and more. The community has over 6.5 million reviewers so there’s always a review for any item you need. There’s also a great section in the app where you can ask the community questions about certain products too. Best of all is testing out free products with the VoxBox. This is where you the reviewer will have the chance to try out products from retailers/brands in exchange for reviews. 




The steps are simple. Download the Influenster App, sign up, fill out the ‘snaps’ (snaps are quick questions where the app gets to know you better, your experience with products, and help design what pre-screening survey’s to send to your email), and connect ALL your socials channels (this is so they can match you with brands that want reviews on social platforms based on your general profile niche and following).


From time to time, you’ll get an email for a limited time pre-screening survey to fill out. This pre-screen survey has an expiration date and I highly recommend filling it out as quick as you see the email hit because its how you get Voxboxes. The pre-screen survey simply screens you to see if you benefit testing a product out form what the brands are searching for. The questions are simple like “we’re testing a foundation! Select which shade you’ll like” or “Would you like to try a product with Green Tea extract ingredients?

If you forget to fill one of these pre-screen emails its okay, it doesn’t count against you. 




If you qualify for a Voxbox you’ll get an email stating what product you’ll be sent and to log onto the app to see what challenges you must complete. You MUST complete the challenges within the time frame window to be able to get more Voxboxes. If you DON’T you will be removed from the list of future VoxBoxes. You typically get 1 month to complete everything and its VERY simple. 

Examples:
Post a review on Sephora's website.
Post a IG pic of your product.
Post a TikTok video under 15 seconds. 


Why I love this app is because it gives me the chance to create new and fun content over on my social pages which involves some of my favorite beauty brands. It feels like I’m ‘official’ because I get a PR style box sent to me and I get to tag the brands in my posts. I also love it because it gives me the chance to introduce new products to my vanity and my followers.

For me personally, I stick to doing the survey’s for makeup, skincare, haircare, and fragrances - but there’s an unlimited amount of options! I even seen the app ask if you would like to try a coffee maker! 




If you’re wanting to download and try out the app use this link here! It’s my personal referral link. Let me stress, It doesn’t cost you anything to download and this link IS NOT a commission link. It’s just a link that shows I love the app and guided new members to try it out. There is NO form of payment involved. I’m just making this blog post to help guide anyone who’s wanting to try new products or enjoy reviewing items a fun and free app that is designed for shopping reviews!


Referral link to Influenster app: This link isn’t a commissioned link, its just a basic link to sign up!


And of course, thanks for reading! If you have any questions about Influenster - send me a DM over on one of my socials! And please don’t forget to follow along! Below is direct links to my Instagram, Pinterest, LTK and Facebook! 



Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brittmcadenmills

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/brittmcadenmills

liketoknowit:  https://www.shopltk.com/explore/brittmcadenmills

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrittMcAdenMills


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Sold My Car - Now What?!

Yes, you read the title correctly… I sold my Jeep Patriot. I loved that car so much and wow it was my first big purchase on my own. I drove ...